This is What We Have to Offer
Providing Essential Tools Toward Success
For many years, L2E has provided essential tools for success, which vary based on each
● Women Under Construction: We aid women in and around Gwinnett, GA who
has been displaced due to financial hardship, divorce, or is having a time
getting back on track.
● Fatherhood Program: We offer parenting classes to fathers and single fathers to
assist their journey through parenthood.
● Financial Education Classes: We offer classes to help children and adults
understand how money works and how to build wealth.
● Health and Wellness: We provide basic needs supplies to children and families in
● Job Readiness Trainings – We help jobseekers prepare for being interviewed and
● Resume Building: Our workshops are dedicated to assisting in building effective
resumes for job applications.
● Dress for Success Workshops: These workshops are focused on how to
professionally dress for job interviews and day-to-day outfit etiquettes.
● Entrepreneur Workshops and Training – We help aspiring and existing
entrepreneurs develop their business idea, including feasibility, implementation,
sourcing funding, and sustainability.
● Backpack Buddies Partnership with Title 1 Schools: We provide nutritious weekend meals
for students, who are suffering from food insecurity. We are currently Serving: Annistown Elementry School, Gwinnett County. We are looking forward to signing up more schools under this program!
Additional Services Starting Soon
Single Parent Classes
Poetry and Step
We acceptdonations via cash, checks, debit cards. Your donation will be used to fund our Women Under Construction Program, summer camp outings and activities, and conferences as well as purchase back-to-school supplies for children. It will also be used to provide food for Backpack Buddies.